Wood Pulp (Paper Grades)
Unbleached and Bleached Kraft Pulp are basic raw materials for the paper industry.
Dissolving Pulp is either produced from wood or from cotton linters, both have applications in industries where pulp is used for it’s chemical properties such as alpha cellulose, hemi cellulose, high-molecular cellulose.
End products of these industries include textile fibers (viscose, acrylic, Lyocell), plastic molding compounds, carboxymethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, nitrocellulose, polyanionic cellulose, sodium croscarmellose and other cellulose ethers and excipients.
Fluff Pulp has applications in absorbent products such as diapers and feminine hygiene products.
Since 2003, Azeems (Private) Limited is focusing on cross-trade with existing suppliers and customers with a particular focus on Pakistan’s cellulose market.
These products include:
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose: Mainly used in Pharmaceutical, Textile, Oilfields, and Food Processing Industry.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: Mainly used in Pharmaceutical and Metallurgical Applications.
- Viscose Staple Fiber: Used by Textile Spinners.
- Nitro Cellulose: Used in paint and varnish industry.
- Other Cellulose based Ethers and Excipients: Applications in Pharma & Chemicals.
- Fluff Pulp: Used in Hygiene Industry.